If you believe your life is at risk, then call 911 or go to the Emergency Room! This includes but is not limited to: Losing consciousness, pregnancy bleeding/complications, severe burns, severe abdominal pain, signs/symptoms of stroke or heart attack, open fractures, and infants under 6 months with a fever over 103 degrees.
At Patients First in Raymond Diehl, you can feel safe and confident in knowing our primary focus is your health and well-being! Our urgent care center in Tallahassee, FL, offers a variety of walk-in clinic services that are designed to help you get back on your feet, living the life you deserve! Whether you're searching for a convenient location that offers flu shots for the family, need an experienced physician after a sports injury, or you need a primary care physician, our clinic is here to help.
In addition to the variety of patient services we offer both individuals and families, we also have occupational medicine for employers in the area. We strive to give you cost-effective, high-quality, employer-focused programs you need in order to keep your business running smoothly and your employees safe. Our medical center operates under a strong "return to work" philosophy, which means we'll provide a recommended recovery time but won't allow you to be taken advantage of past that point. Our clinic never requires appointments so you won't have to wait days before you get an employee's diagnosis.
For personal and family treatment needs, we can help with:
- Injuries - Abrasions, fractures, fishhooks, lacerations, minor burns, scrapes & splinters, sports injuries, sprains, strains & dislocations, workers' comp injuries, wound repair & abscess drainage.
- Illnesses - Bronchitis, cold, diarrhea, ear infections, flu & other viruses, nausea, pneumonia, poison ivy, rashes, sexually transmitted diseases, sinus & throat infections, urinary tract infections, and vomiting.
- Miscellaneous Services - Audiometry, back-to-school immunizations, flu shots, labs & EKGs, physicals (camp, school, sports), shingles immunization (Zostavax), specialist referrals, spirometry, TB tests, X-Rays.
- International Travel Services - Destination-specific travel health consultations, disease summaries, international travel immunizations, vaccine information statements.
For business treatment and health needs, we can help with:
- Employer Services - Audiometry, breath alcohol testing, department of transportation (DOT) certification exams, fitness for duty, on-site drug screens, pre-employment exams, respirator certification exams, surveillance examinations
For more information about our medical center, call (850) 386-2266 or stop in today!